The Baseball Bloggers Alliance is collecting predictions for the NL Central.
Below is the ballot I submitted. Right? Wrong? Respond!
1. St. Louis – Best starting pitching and best hitter in the game.
2. Chicago – Will compete for division, but bullpen is too thin.
3. Cincinnati – Will post its first winning season in 10 years.
4. Milwaukee – Lack of quality starting pitching.
5. Houston – Weak bullpen, no catcher and a rookie SS.
6. Pittsburgh - At the very least they’re consistent at finishing last!