Marlon Byrd’s case to be a 2010 All Star…
- Ranks second in the NL in batting average (.323)
- 17 of his 34 RBI have come with two outs.
- Has reached base safely in 53 of 69 games played.
- 29 multi-hit games including 23 doubles.
- Batting . 402 against left-handers.
Has hit safely in last eight road games, going 18-for-34 (.529 avg.), including 6 doubles, 2 HR, 7 RBI, seven runs scored and six multi-hit efforts.
He’s produced despite numerous changes to his spot in the order, and played well defensively.
The question is…what hasn’t Byrd done to deserve your vote?